Charles Mann – Managing Partner
Charles Mann joined Pavese Law Firm in 2000, became a partner in the firm in 2005 and managing partner in 2012.
Mr. Mann is Florida Bar Board Certified in both Real Estate Law and Condominium and Planned Development Law. He primarily focuses his practice in the areas of real estate law, land use and planned development law, and association law. Mr. Mann’s practice emphasizes the various facets of the development process for large residential and mixed-use projects. He represents local and national builders and developers in the acquisition and financing of raw land, negotiation of joint venture agreements, establishment of Ch. 190 Community Development Districts, and creation of property owner associations.
Mr. Mann also has significant experience in securing subdivision plat approvals and other entitlements, as well as dealing with the disposition of development property, including the negotiation of sales contracts, commercial leases and issuing title insurance.
Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Mr. Mann obtained his undergraduate degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Central Florida. Mr. Mann then went on to obtain a Masters of Engineering in Environmental Engineering from the University of Florida and his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law.
He is a member of the Lee County Bar Association.
- Represented landowner in multi-party sale of $78-million-dollar sale of agricultural lands.
- Represented landowner in the $40-million-dollar sale of completed golf course and associated 990-unit mixed-use planned development.
- Represented owner of multi-tenant property in commercial leasing and other aspects of operation of property, including ultimate $20-million-dollar-sale of commercial center.
- Represented a Top 5 national builder in closing over $275 million dollars in raw land transactions, along with most other aspects of the development of its numerous Southwest Florida residential communities.
- Represented purchasers and sellers of various hotels and associated assets.
- Speaker on Planned Development Law, Collier County Bar Association Real Estate Seminar, November 2017
- Speaker on Dock Permitting and the Manatee, Endangered Species Act and Habitat Conservation Planning Conference, CLE International, 2002