Alison Charney Hussey – Partner
Alison Charney Hussey joined Pavese Law Firm in 1998 and became a partner in the firm in 2005.
Originally practicing in the LaBelle office, she has been practicing in the firm’s Cape Coral office since 2006. Ms. Hussey is licensed to practice in both Florida and Georgia. She conducts a general practice with a focus on Estate Planning and Probate. She also handles Marital and Family Law matters and is a member of both the Association of Family Law Professionals and the Collaborative Professionals of Southwest Florida.
She is a member of the following professional associations: Hendry-Glades County Bar, Lee County Bar, Cape Coral Bar, Southwest Florida Federal Bar and Lee County Association of Women Lawyers.
Ms. Hussey enjoys her practice as a Supreme Court Certified Family and Circuit Mediator. She is a member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators and focuses her mediations on family law matters and guardianship/probate disputes.
Ms. Hussey is a member and Past President of the Rotary Club of Cape Coral, which sponsored her as a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar in 1992. She is the Peace Ambassador for Rotary District 6960. In addition, she is a member and past president of the Pilot Club of Fort Myers, Inc. She is also a founding member of the Lee County Sheriff’s Youth Activities League, Inc. and serves on the board of the Cape Coral Community Foundation.
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts
- Marital and Family
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- US. District Court of the Middle District of Florida (2000)
- Florida Bar (1997)
- Georgia Bar (1996)
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University (J.D., 1996)
- Phi Alpha Delta (Justice, International Chapter)
- Wesleyan College (B.A., cum laude, 1993)
- University of Melbourne, Australia (1992 Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Hendry-Glades County Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Cape Coral Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Lee County Association of Women Lawyers
- Board Member, Collaborative Professionals of Southwest Florida
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Rotary Club of Cape Coral
- Pilot Club of Fort Myers, Inc.
- Board Member, Cape Coral Community Foundation