Brooke N. Martinez – Partner
Brooke N. Martinez joined the Pavese Law Firm in May 2005 and became a partner in the firm in 2014. Ms. Martinez practices general civil litigation with a focus on commercial litigation law; landlord and tenant law; condominium and homeowners’ association law; and bankruptcy creditor representation.
Ms. Martinez is a member of the Junior League of Fort Myers wherein she provides volunteer service while advancing the Junior League’s mission of promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community.
She is a member of the Lee County Bar Association and President of the Lee County Association of Women Lawyers.
For four consecutive years, Brooke N. (Bockemuehl) Martinez was recognized by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state (2012-2017). Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor. In 2015, Ms. Martinez was selected as an “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Landlord and Tenant
- Real Estate
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law
- Creditor’s Bankruptcy
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2009)
- Florida Bar (2005)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Florida (B.A., 2001)
Awards & Recognition
- Florida Trend Magazine – Legal Elite (2015)
- Florida Super Lawyers (2012-2017)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Lee County Association of Women Lawyers
- Southwest Florida Real Estate Council
- 2011 Community Advisory Board for Saks Fifth Avenue