Charles B. Capps – Partner
Charles Capps joined Pavese Law Firm in 2008 and became a partner in the firm in 2014.
Mr. Capps is a Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer primarily focusing his practice in the areas of commercial and residential transactions; title insurance; real estate development law; condominium and homeowners’ association law; and banking and finance.
Born in Melbourne Beach, Florida, Mr. Capps received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Florida. Mr. Capps then went on to obtain his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law earning a certificate in environmental and land use law.
In 2015, Mr. Capps was selected as an “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite. He was also recognized by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine as one of the rising star attorneys in the state (2016). Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor.
He is a member of the Lee County Bar Association. During law school, he interned at the Conservation Clinic at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial and Residential Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law
- Banking and Finance
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida (2009)
- Florida Bar (2008)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2008) Certificate, Environmental and Land Use Law
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business (B.S.B.A., with high honors, 2005)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Real Estate Investment Society
Awards & Recognition
- Board Certified in Real Estate by The Florida Bar
- Florida Super Lawyers (2016)
- Florida Trend Magazine – Legal Elite (2015)