Charles Mann – Partner
Charles Mann joined Pavese Law Firm in 2000, became a partner in the firm in 2005 and managing partner in 2012.
Mr. Mann is a Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer primarily focuses his practice in the areas of real property law; land use law; and condominium and homeowners’ association law, with an emphasis on handling various facets of the development process for large residential and mixed-use projects. He represents local and national builders and developers in the acquisition and financing of raw land, negotiation of land bank and joint venture agreements, establishment of Ch. 190 Community Development Districts, and creation of property owner associations.
Mr. Mann also has significant experience in securing subdivision plat approvals and other required entitlements, including transferable development rights, panther mitigation credits and other associated development rights.
Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Mr. Mann obtained his undergraduate degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Central Florida. Mr. Mann then went on to obtain a Masters of Engineering in Environmental Engineering from the University of Florida and his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law.
He is a member of the Lee County Bar Association.
- Real Estate Litigation
- Banking and Finance
- Land Use, Zoning and Local Government
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Association
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar (2000)
- S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida (2000)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2000)
- University of Florida (M.E., 2000)
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 1996)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Real Estate Investment Society (REIS), Board of Governors
- Speaker on Dock Permitting and the Manatee, Endangered Species Act and Habitat Conservation Planning Conference, CLE International, 2002
- Represented landowner in the $40-million-dollar sale of completed golf course and associated 990-unit mixed-use planned development.
- Represented a Top 5 national builder in closing over $200 million dollars in raw land transactions.
- Represented seller in closing of 125-room hotel and associated assets.
- Represented developers in matters related to Ch. 190 Community Development Districts and other Special Districts.
- Represented a large agricultural landowner in a $27-million-dollar purchase of various large tracts of grazing land, along with negotiating cattle leases across 10,000 acres and the purchase of associated cattle.