Christopher L. Pope – Associate
Mr. Pope obtained his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Auburn University, where he majored in Management of Information Systems. Mr. Pope then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor and Diploma in Civil Law from Louisiana State University. Mr. Pope also holds a Master of Laws in Taxation from the Boston University School of Law.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Pope worked as an Area Construction Manager for a national home builder where he oversaw the new construction of hundreds of homes. He has also managed condominium rehabilitations, underground utility installations and site work.
Mr. Pope is a member of the Florida Bar, the Lee County Bar Association, and the American Inns of Court (Calusa Chapter).
- Real Estate
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar (2011)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M., 2012)
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University (J.D. and D.C.L., 2011)
- Auburn University (B.S.B.A., 2003)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Calusa Chapter