Eric D. Molina – Partner
Eric D. Molina was born on April 8, 1974, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He received his Associate in Arts in Pre-Law with highest honors and distinction from Miami-Dade Community College in 1994. Mr. Molina later graduated magna cum laude from Trinity International University in 1997, receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies. In 2001, he earned his Juris Doctor from the Florida State University College of Law, where he studied on a full academic scholarship. While in law school, Mr. Molina clerked for the Honorable Nancy J. Pollock of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit in Miami, Florida.
Mr. Molina was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2001, and he joined the firm that same year. In 2002, he was admitted to the bars of the District of Columbia, the United States District Courts for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He was admitted to the bar of the United States Supreme Court in 2011. Mr. Molina is a member of the Lee and Hendry County Bar Associations. He primarily practices in the areas of General Civil and Commercial Litigation; Real Estate Litigation; Creditors’ Rights and Collections; and Banking and Finance.
Mr. Molina is a partner in the firm’s trial practice section, and he can be contacted at the firm’s Fort Myers office. He and his family reside in LaBelle, Florida, where Mr. Molina is actively involved in his community and church.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Collections (including creditor representation in bankruptcy)
- Banking and Finance
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator (2012)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2011)
- District of Columbia, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, and U.S. District Court, Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida (2002)
- Florida Bar (2001)
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Trinity International University (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1997)
- Miami-Dade Community College (A.A., highest honors and distinction, 1994)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Hendry County Bar Association