Frank A. Pavese, Jr. – Partner
Frank A. Pavese, Jr. joined Pavese Law Firm in 1986. His practice is concentrated in most aspects of civil litigation, with emphasis on construction matters, real estate law; and business and family disputes.
He is a member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He is also a member, and previously served as a Barrister, of the Calusa Inn of Court, a chapter of the American Inns of Court, an organization dedicated to advancing the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. He is also past chairman of the Twentieth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “A.”
Mr. Pavese has been a member of the Cape Coral Construction Industry Association for more than 15 years, and he has served as its general legal counsel and board member emeritus for much of that time. For many years, he has been a member of the Lee Building Association and Florida Home Builder’s Association.
His community involvement includes serving as an officer of the St Francis Xavier School Association and as parish council member for St. Cecilia Catholic Church.
- Marital and Family
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (1987)
- Florida Bar (1986)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 1986)
- University of South Florida (B.A., 1983)
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Cape Coral Construction Industry Association
- Lee Building Association and Florida Home Builder’s Association
- Lee County Bar Association