Our professional support staff is an integral part of Pavese Law Firm’s success. We encourage career development by investing in staff members’ professional growth through continual training and education.
Submit cover letter, resume and compensation requirements in Word or Adobe .PDF format to: email@example.com.
Legal Assistant – Condo & HOA Collections
Job Type: Full time, competitive compensation and benefits package
We are seeking a Legal Assistant with a desire to join a well-established law firm. This position requires a minimum of one year of experience in the community association practice area with excellent skills and work ethics.
Duties, requirements, education, training and experience:
• Support attorney(s) in connection with condominium and homeowner association files relating to collection of assessments.
• Preparing correspondence to association debtors.
• Coordinate payments between debtors and associations.
• Ability to research Public Records.
• Ability to read and understand accounting ledgers of charges, payments and interest.
• Submit intake and conflicts checks, open files and process time entry.
• Maintains tickler calendar to remain on task with collections.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, opposing counsel, courts and other agencies.
• Maintains professional appearance and attitude.
• Other duties as assigned.
Pavese Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.