Our professional support staff is an integral part of Pavese Law Firm’s success. We encourage career development by investing in staff members’ professional growth through continual training and education.
Email resume in Word or Adobe .PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Assistant – Community Association Law
We are seeking a Legal Assistant with a minimum of three to five years legal experience in community association law.
Duties, requirements, and experience:
- Ability to support attorney(s) in connection with all aspects of case management.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience in E-Filing and E-Recording.
- Submit intake sheets and conflicts checks, opening files, processing time entry, and heavy filing.
- Must maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars, coordinating and scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Ability to navigate local governmental websites to obtain documents, plats, declarations, and deeds.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pavese Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.