Our professional support staff is an integral part of Pavese Law Firm’s success. We encourage career development by investing in staff members’ professional growth through continual training and education.
Email resume, compensation requirements & cover letter in Word or Adobe .PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Secretary/Assistant – Real Estate, Fort Myers
We are seeking a Legal Secretary with a desire to join a well-established law firm. The position requires a minimum of three years legal experience in residential/commercial real estate closings and general community association practice areas.
Job Type: Full time, competitive compensation and benefits package
Duties, requirements, education, training and experience:
- Support attorneys in connection with all aspects of case management.
- Preparing, proofreading, revising and finalizing legal documents as directed by attorneys.
- E-Filing and E-Recording.
- Submit intake and conflicts checks, open files and process time entry.
- Maintain confidential information, files, records, legal documents and reports.
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars, ticklers, schedule appointments, hearings and conferences.
- Experience navigating case management software (Client Profiles / Aderant Total Office experience a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, opposing counsel, courts and other agencies.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pavese Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.