- Pavese Law Firm Attorneys Earn The Florida Bar Board Certification in Condominium and Planned Development Law
- The Division Reverses its Position on Term Limits for Condominium Board Members
- Sex-Based Rules Violate the Fair Housing Act and Likely State Law Too
- New Decision: Torts-Traffic and Causation (Seminole Lakes HOA v. Esnard)
- What’s the “Littoral Zone” and Why Does it Matter?
- Notices of Commencement for Construction Projects – The Dos and Don’ts
- “Not in My Backyard!” What Community Associations Can Do about Airbnb Short-Term Rentals
To read the full newsletter click here.